If you’re seeing some unwanted pop ups and ads problems with Google Chrome, then it indicates that you might have unessential software or malware installed on your computer:
- Pop-up ads get generated on the screen automatically
- Pop ups never go away.
- Your Google Chrome homepage or search engine changing suddenly or is not available to Google anymore.
- Appearance of Unwanted Chrome extensions or toolbars.
- Automatic redirection to unfamiliar WebPages.
Here are some following steps that can help you to get rid of unwanted or harmful infectious software. In the future, prevent entrance of malware by the only download of files or sites visit that you know are safe.
Step 1: Uninstall unwanted programs from Chrome (For Windows only)
If you are using a Windows computer, the Ablock Plus extension checks your computer for suspicious programs and provides support to Stop annoying pop ups and remove them for you. Learn more about how it works?
If you have a Mac or Linux computer, jump on to Step 2.
- On your Windows computer, visit the site: http://www.ablockplus.org.
- Read the Ablock Plus terms of service, and click Accept and Download.
- Windows will ask if you want to run the file. Click Run.
- The Ablcok Plus extension will scan your computer. You’ll receive a record of any malicious software, pop ups, and ads found.
- Click and remove or block those programs and ads.
Step 2: Remove unwanted programs (all computers)
Using Ablcok Plus extension, you can easily search the unwanted programs saved into your computer, run the program to find the error or programs and remove those harmful programs.
For Mac users: follow the steps manually (Mac only)
You can also remove malware and other harmful programs on your Mac by applying the following steps that are mentioned below:
- On your Mac computer, open Finder option that is visible at the bottom.
- On the left side, click Applications.
- Search the unknown or suspicious programs that you don’t recognize.
- Right-click the unwanted program that you want to delete.
- Click Move to Trash.
- Right-click Trash located at the bottom side, and you’re done.
- At last, click Empty Trash.
Step 3: Reset your Goggle Chrome browser settings (For all computers)
- On your computer, open Google Chrome browser.
- Click Menu that is located at the top right.
- Choose Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings visible at the bottom.
- Beneath the “Reset settings” section, click Reset settings.
- Accept it by clicking Reset.
Still not working? If the troubleshooting above given steps above is not working according to the instruction, then you can call to the Ablock Plus technical support team for the instant support. They will assist you in completing the complete process. We are always here to help you!